The world’s most unique guide to alcohol-free drinks.
- Over 250 pages, featuring nearly 100 delicious, flavorful recipes.
- Brimming with beautiful, large-format photography and illustrations.
- Countless insights about beverage design from acclaimed Chef Grant Achatz and his brilliant culinary team.
- Printed and bound using cutting-edge fine art technologies. Measuring approximately 8½" x 11½" x 1", weighing over 6 lbs. with a tactile hard cover.
- All the great content as that of Zero: Standard Edition, enclosed in a custom-designed, display-worthy slipcase.
This culinary approach to beverages will be equally at home in your kitchen, your bar, or on your coffee table. Endlessly engaging, this is not a typical “mocktail” book – it's the definitive word on modern, spirit-free drinks.